Long walks, fruit picking, reading a book; there's nothing like a good dose of peace and quiet on a rural getaway. Here's what we threw in to our over-night bag for our country escape.
1. The everyday black tank gets a feminine update with delicate straps by C/MEO Collective. The crepe fabric means it's easy to keep crease-free when packing. Breezy, light and modern it works well with anything from linen shorts or jeans to a pencil skirt. Superstition Tank - $99.95. www.westimperium.com
2. Cooking, dry heat and gardening all take their toll on your skin. ASPAR's Sweet Orange and Shea handcream deeply nourishes your hands without leaving a greasy residue. With a heavenly mix of botanical and vanilla scents you'll want to keep this in your travel bag at all times. 100ml - $28. http://aurorasparetreat.com.au
3. If we could only have one pair of sunglasses it would be hard to go past a pair of aviators by Ray-Ban. We particularly love customising your own on their site, picking a frame and lenses to suit your wardrobe. From $149. http://www.ray-ban.com/
4. We're unsure whether the comeback of Birkenstock (a la normcore) is still trending, but when we're walking all day and flip flops just wont cut it we're glad to have our well worn Arizona's. Moulded to the shape of your foot, they're a staple in our travel bag because they're just so damn comfy. From $140. www.birkenstock.com.au
5. We're slightly obsessed with our FitBit. The Charge HR monitors your heart rate, counts your steps and calculates the distance you walk. Sync it with your phone and you can input calories, workouts and track your progress. Be warned, it's not great for swimming and can miscalculate if you sweat heavily. But it's a bargain compared to our next best option (Hermes X Apple) at $199. https://www.fitbit.com